Sunday, June 10, 2007

One of the Girls

This past Friday night, I was hanging out at my house. All of my friends were busy except for a dear friend, Jamie Ketchen. When I called her to see what was going on, she was at a bachelorette party. The invitation was extended, so I figured, eh, why not.
And thus was the beginning of the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE EVER. We sat around and told some stories, and then the bride's sister pulled out some index cards for a game. Everyone had to say who their fantasy actor crush was for the bride to guess who's card belonged to who. Of course, I put down Ewin Mcgregor. There was some girly dancing that took place. And I giggled once. The end.

4 comments:

Going Weston said...

*squinting and shaking his head*

Betsy said...

hahahaha. was it heidi's?

chad. said...

sad.

Unknown said...

Taylor you woman, I heard some of the bachelor's of that same wedding spotted you that night and nearly had a rumble. Good to see you the other night at Ozomatli.