Monday, May 21, 2007

A Friend, A Bag of Chips

So, this is my new blog.

I'm at my friends' house, and I sat at the computer screen for five minutes trying to decide what title I should give my blog. (I know...I'm at a friend's house, and I'm blogging...lame). As I sat staring, I heard Tyler in the kitchen go, "mmmm..." Obviously, he found the snack he had been striving after. He rounded the corner holding an open bag of Salt and Vinegar chips with his arm outstrechted in my direction. The other hand was cramming sixteen chips into his watering mouth.

"Want some?" He said kindly.
"What are those?" I asked, not able to see the label on the bag.
He turned it around until I was able to read "Lays Salt and Vinegar."
"Mmmmm...Salt and Vineger" I said slowly, "Those are important."
After a brief pause, Tyler asked, "Did you just say 'Those are important?'"
"Mm-hm" I said, my mouth full of chips.

Its good to have friends. Its better to have friends who freely offer their chips.

So, there you have it...my first post.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

yay! i'm glad you have a new one! now we can really be friends. and your description of tyler was spot on....

um, so i hope i can see you soon. some people in my family are going to a wedding this weekend. other people are going to be in town.

Going Weston said...

I love salt and vinegar chips, I love Tyler, I love you, I might love your new blog...we'll see.